What to do. What to do. What to do.
- We've not had any playdates because noone wants to leave the house.
- We can't go out walking in the stroller in this weather
- Gymbaroo will start back up again next Wednesday so that's something fun :-)
- I've not taken Mickey to the creche at the gym it's a bit spency and he doesn't like it and it's very hard to work around his schedule plus he's going through a clingy phase, at least at gymbaroo I can stay and play with him. Mummys boy. Secretly I love this
- We read books.
- We listen to music and sing and dance and play with rattles etc
- Lots of tummy time with his toys
- We go for car rides. I know that doesn't sound that good for him but he does like being in the car and it's good for me
- We play little games like peek-a-boo and just general playing bouncing up and down and whatever gets smiles and giggles.
- Cuddles and kisses!
I don't want to be one of those Mums that sits their child infront of the TV I want to play games that are fun and encourage learning. When he's older we can be crafty. But, at 7 months, what to do what to do what to do. Hrm.