Monday 6 February 2012

Hello (..is it me you're looking for)...

Holy 5 month delay!

I had nearly given up on this blog but I thought it is good for me to write...even these ramblings...and it's good to take notes of Mickeys progress.  I wish I had kept note of the dates he first rolled, sat unassisted, started crawling, said "Mum" etc.  He is now 13 months and those early days do feel like a half dream blur.  I probably was in a half dream with all the sleepless nights.  Micro sleeps

To think we are trying to do it all again  :-) hopefully we can be so lucky

Lately Mickey has progressed a lot all at once.  He has a few words like duck, book, ball.  Not always the right word for the right item, like, sometimes the cat is "duck" ha but it's so amazingly cute haha.  He is also cruising along the furniture and using toys with wheels as a walker.  He might be walking soon.  I will keep my cellphone near to record the first steps.  Amaze  <3

Myself, I am doing the same thing.  I have my social life back which is fun I felt a bit isolated for a while there as most new Mums do.  Too tired to do anything and too all consumed with my son.  My fitness is the best it's ever been.  I am looking for part-time work within the industry.  It's not easy.  I have a qualification and a little experience but it's still not easy.  I'm thinking about studying further. 
Luckily Mike is supporting the family.  Very much in love

Summer this year is non existent. 

I'm quite active on
https://www.facebook.com/mmmonsterx
https://twitter.com/#!/katiesenior1

Keep in touch XOXO  love Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment